Herbs as a Natural Treatment For Infertility
The reasons for infertility can be a complex and serious problem for anyone. This can be deemed as a barrier for pregnancy. Apart from the scientific treatments that many couples turn to if they are faced with infertility, is the natural treatment.
Infertility herbs work with anyone and there are no side effects to this treatment. It’s pretty much safe. Infertility herbs are a Chinese medical treatment which is used to treat infertility. This is now becoming quite popular in the United States.
However many would often question the success rate of these infertility herbs and safety involved when undertaking this treatment. These infertility herbs have worked on several couples and are considered to be safe. However you could consult your physician if you are allergic to herbs.
When using infertility herbs, the treatment focuses on the following factors:
- establishing normal hormone functioning
- nourish and tone the uterus
- reduce stress
- balance sexual desires.
The common types of infertility herbs that are used are red clover blossoms, nettle leaves, raspberry leaf, dong quai and damiana.
- A red clover blossom is a single herb that is useful to establish fertility. This infertility herb is high in vitamin and protein hence important to uterus and as well as beneficial to the whole system. Use of this infertility herb will create a balance in hormone functioning.
- Nettle leaves are also a great infertility herb which helps to nourish the entire system aiming specifically for the kidneys and adrenals. It contains high chlorophyll and mineral content hence nourishes the system.
- Raspberry leaf is a widely known infertility herb which contains vitamins. It’s also considered as a urine tonic.
- Dong Quai is a traditional herb that is used to establish fertility.
- Damiana is also an infertility herb that is used to tone the nervous system and balance hormones.
As per Chinese medical treatment, there are several reasons as to why one becomes infertile; deficiency syndrome which affects the hormonal system, stagnancy which affects the sex organs and heat can be the main factor which affects fertility.
Unlike Western medicine which aims at chemicals when it comes to treating infertility. Chinese infertility herbs aim at curing this the natural way. Chinese turn to infertility herbs to cure problems and this is safe in comparison to harmful chemicals.
The infertility herbs target the main areas such as liver and kidneys. This is to improve the ovulation cycle as well as other systems in the body. It helps to improve blood circulation through tissues and helps one to become pregnant quicker.
Before taking up this treatment, you need to consult your doctor. Some of these herbs can cause allergic reactions. You can be rest assured with getting pregnant with the usage of infertility herbs and it’s a safe way too.