Time For Baby Shower Fun And Games!
Party equals fun time! And baby shower is no exception!
When you create the guest list for your baby shower, you will probably see that you have gathered together an eclectic group of family members, friends, neighbors, co-workers, church friends ñ most of whom won’t know each other!
The best way to break the ice is to play a few baby shower games and get everyone laughing and comfortable.
Baby Shower Game – How Much Does It Cost?
From the local grocery store or drug store, gather together a grab bag of baby items wipes, diapers, baby food, lotion, baby wash ñ and keep the receipt.
When you get home, print up lists of everything in the bag, one for each guest, and leave a space for them to guess the price of each item.
Everyone at the baby shower guesses the cost of each item and whomever comes closest to the correct total, wins a prize. The shopping bag, of course, goes to the mom to be.
Baby Shower Game 2 Primetime Parenting
What are your family’s favorite shows?
Is it re-runs of Roseanne and Bewitched or the latest primetime sitcoms?
For your baby shower, make a list of your favorite shows, leaving the correct number of blanks for the number of children in each show.
Each guest at the shower tries to fill in all the blanks (correctly!) and the one with the most right answers, get a prize!
Baby Shower Game 3 Feeding Time
- If you’re having a hard time drawing the guy’s interest in your baby shower, try the Feeding Time game.
- Fill up one 4 ounce bottle for each male at the baby shower with a palatable drink, like juice.
- On your mark, each guy will drink from his bottle and not stop until itís empty.
- Keep a stopwatch if you like or simply watch closely to see who finishes first. The one who does gets a prize!
Baby Shower Game 4 Now I Know My ABCs
- On an index card or pieces of construction paper, write down one letter of the alphabet until you have a card for each letter.
- Each of the guests at your baby shower will pick a baby item that starts with their letter and turn it in to the host.
- Everyone guesses which item was chosen and the first one to answer correctly gets the card.
- The guest with the most cards at the end of the alphabet wins the game!
No matter what games you choose to play, make sure that everyone is included. A baby shower isn’t a party until everyone is laughing!